Some awesome changes!

MpokolisTV

Hello friends i would like to suggest few things, first you should make the Arcana Power to stay on after death, second after you get bane from soultaker or bp the buffs you lose to turn back after 10-20-30 sec [up to gm ] and third daggers should be nerfed a bit [im not the only one saying that check ingame !shout] thats all thanks.

Morris

Server Creator
Admin
Hello,
1. I am also thinking about the auto toggle system, previously turned on toggles after death.
2. We already have such a system from the skill Cancellation. For other situations, use buff potions equivalent to removed buffs.

3. Little by little, we lower them, but to completely correct the situation, a complete reworking of the formulas and changes in the stages of its progress is necessary. Without it, he will be either too weak with simple equipment, or extremely strong with significant equipment. This is in the plans, but not now.

MpokolisTV

Hello,
1. I am also thinking about the auto toggle system, previously turned on toggles after death.
2. We already have such a system from the skill Cancellation. For other situations, use buff potions equivalent to removed buffs.

3. Little by little, we lower them, but to completely correct the situation, a complete reworking of the formulas and changes in the stages of its progress is necessary. Without it, he will be either too weak with simple equipment, or extremely strong with significant equipment. This is in the plans, but not now.
Thanks for the quick answer but we have potions just for ww and acumen what about shield? bp uses block shield aswell

MpokolisTV

found it thanks, one last question, streamers get any buff or reward for streaming?

Morris

Server Creator
Admin
found it thanks, one last question, streamers get any buff or reward for streaming?

Верх